TEDDS & IES Software

Title: Message
To all TEDDS users and those who want to know more about it.

If you are not aware, CSC has created a Calculation Exchange on their website at http://www.tedds.com/. The idea is to share templates with others and to learn how to use TEDDS more advanced features.

In addition, the Structuralist.Net has started a TEDDS Listservice. This List is a peer-to-peer discussion for who wish to learn more about the software's advanced features. Those of you who are interested in subscribing can do so by following this link:

There are a many powerful features built within TEDDS that most of us don't know how to use. There are a couple of downloads on the TEDDS Calculation Exchange that provide some examples of this. CSC, as I understand it, is completing an advanced users manual but I believe a TEDDS Listservice will allow real-time help that we have learned to rely upon with the SEAINT list.

For those of you using Visual Analysis and other IES Software products, there is also an IES Listservice. This has been one of the most active Lists on the Structuralist.Net. While it is user supported representatives of IES also participate. If you are a use of an IES Software product, we invite you to subscribe to the IES List at:

For those who wish to discuss engineering software in general please consider subscribing to the Software Listservice at: