Re: building permits

Andrew-

To sum up in two words:  "Well said."

I'm sure this topic will continue on the list, but I definitely agree with practically everything you've mentioned as I'm practically in the same situation.  You took the words right off of my keyboard.

David Topete, PE in Walnut Creek, CA

 "Andrew D. Kester" <andrew(--nospam--at)baeonline.com> wrote:

Pardon this huge post, I did not mean for it to expand into such a rant. I
have some very strong feelings about building departments, quality of
construction, a residential construction in general.

I was being somewhat fecetious............

Do you Yahoo!?