Re: Bracing of Steel Structures Seminar/notes

I attended this seminar in Philadelphia several months
ago. This was one of the best seminars I've attended
in my 25+ years of engineering. The presenters (Dr.
Yura and Dr. Helwig) made a complicated topic very
easy to understand.

If anyone reading this has an opportunity to attend
this seminar - DO IT!

Cliff