RE: metal "Z" Channel

Kenny,

	You need to get a copy of "Light Gage Structural Steel Framing System
Design Handbook."  They have property and span tables for channels, zees,
and eave struts of all sizes, widths, and gages.  You get get a copy from
the Light Gage Structural Institute.  The old number is 214-618-3977.  You
may be able to contact Melvin Loseke with Loseke Technologies, Inc.  The
last time I talked with him, his office was in The Colony, Texas.
	My copy is old, but if you need something specific, I will send it to you.

Brian K. Smith, P.E.
318-741-1088