RE: wind on signs

Tom:

Most goverment agencies require highway sign structures to be designed
according to AASHTO "Standard Specification for Structural Supports for
Highway Signs, Luminaires, and Traffic Signals". Even if not required to use
it, it is a good ref.

We always get a laugh out of "luminaires" at our office. Government agencies
have to make things more complex!

Andrew Kester, EI
Longwood, FL