TS Bm Web Buckling

I have a fairly heavily loaded TS section used as a bm.  I want to check the
vertical (webs) of the section for web yielding and crippling, but using ASD
methodology.  I know that makes some of you shake, but for office politics I
must.  Is it OK to use equations from chapter K of the specs to do this as
used on pages 2-141 and 142 using 2 walls instead of one web (from the bm in
the example).

Also, are there any ASD texts out there written to ASD design of tubular steel
structures?

Thanks,
Joseph R. Grill, PE