RE: wind loads make me crazy

It does look as though your building could be enclosed.  Are you aware that
C6.5.9 of ASCE 7-98 Commentary defines "openings" a way that would excludes
fixed windows.  Maybe not all of your openings are "openings" by ASCE
definition; that could change the type of building you have.

Roger C. Davis
Architect
SDS Architects, Inc.