Reinforced Concrete Columns in SAP2000

For all:
I am learning how to work with SAP2000 and me am with
doubts of how to model a reinforced concrete column
 including the longitudinal and hoop reinforcement, and I
also have doubts in the entrance of data.
 Would anybody have some example to send me that can help myself??

I thank the help

Salete Souza de Oliveira Buffoni

e-mail:
salete(--nospam--at)civ.puc-rio.br