International Conference

We are planning to hold an International Conference
entitled "Civil Engineering in Developing Countries:
Facing the Challenges" This conference will be held in
Malang, Indonesia on 1 to 3 October 2003. The purpose
of the conference is to confer the latest information
and knowledge in the fields of civil engineering to
support the sustainable development in developing
countries.
We are delighted to invite you to the conference.
We are planning to publish the proceedings of the
conference and it would be great pleasure for us if
you are willing to be one of the authors.
We should appreciate an early reply to our invitation
and should it be in the affirmative title for your
presentation.
We look forward to hearing from you. For some
questions, you can reply this  email

Yours sincerely,

Khrisna Murti
International Conference Team