Arched ceiling w brick veneer

Everybody,
This a general question as I don't have job yet, but I
have bid it.
It is for an addition to a winery.  The architect has
shown an arched concrete ceiling (low arch) in a
basement.  That's not the problem.  He wants to cover
it with brick to emulate the old wine cellars in
Europe.  It should look great.  How do I get the brick
to stay up there.  There is not enough weight( I
believe) to create an arch action.  How do I fasten the
brick to the concrete arch and keep the fastening
hidden.
In the meantime I am offering to go to Europe and see
how they built theirs.  I might even have to drink some
wine (including the damn French stuff) in order to
better appreciate the style of construction.
TIA  Gary