Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: carbon fibre[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: carbon fibre
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:31:16 EST
Carbon fiber products have a huge profit margin, consequently all of the manufacturers have put a lot of effort into developing tools to help engineers design with it.
Sika has a spreadsheet for developing with their product (carbodur). Their web site is www.sika.com, but you may need to get the spreadsheet from your local Sika rep.
There is also alot of information available from Fyfe. www.fyfeco.com
Another product is MBrace, now being marketed by Watson-Bowman. www.mbrace.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: carbon fibre
- Next by Subject: Re: carbon fibre
- Previous by thread: RE: carbon fibre
- Next by thread: Re: carbon fibre