Stainless steel and galv steel in contact

Dear List,

I know that stainless steel and mild steel should not be used in contact (dissimilar metal corrosion).

For galvanized steel (hot dipped galv zinc coating) in contact with a small area of stainless steel - is this too is a
no-no? Any comments?

The application is exterior and hence wet.

Mark Geoghegan
Honolulu, HAWAII