Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Slab on Grade[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Slab on Grade
- From: "Sarkar, Surjit" <SarkarSX(--nospam--at)c-b.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:51:23 -0600
- Disposition-notification-to: "Sarkar, Surjit" <SarkarSX(--nospam--at)c-b.com>
Hi, we are being asked if it is okay to pour a 15000 sq. ft. slab on grade in one pour. The contractor will put control joints every 500 sq.ft. but no construction joints. Does anyone know of any potential problems that this may cause.
Surjit Sarkar, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Skid Resistance Concrete Floor
- Next by Subject: RE: Slab on Grade
- Previous by thread: RE: Stainless steel and galv steel in contact
- Next by thread: RE: Slab on Grade