Word for Windows 6.0

I upgraded to Word 2000 and it is a great program except for arrange between
different documents which is terrible. I can't find my old Word for Windows
6.0 disks which had a superb Arrange for multiple documents. 1 Tool bar for
all documents versus a tool bar for each document. Does anyone know where I
could purchase an older version of this software or if someone has this
version and has upgraded and does not use this, I would be willing to
purchase the disks or CD from them. I have office 2000 which Word 2000 is
part of the program so I am only looking for Word 6.0 for Windows.

Thanks

Gary Harris