FEMA m-value

To all,

I need an advice on how to calculate the FEMA m-value for steel trussed (framed) beams. FEMA 273 has provided Tables in getting the m-values for framed beams but I could not find any for trusses. Is there any available reference in getting the m-value (linear procedures) for trussed beams? Any input will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,

Julian

Do you Yahoo!?