Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
FEMA m-value[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: FEMA m-value
- From: julian maranan <julianmaranan(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:09:39 -0800 (PST)
I need an advice on how to calculate the FEMA m-value for steel trussed (framed) beams. FEMA 273 has provided Tables in getting the m-values for framed beams but I could not find any for trusses. Is there any available reference in getting the m-value (linear procedures) for trussed beams? Any input will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your desktop!
- Prev by Subject: FEMA m-value
- Next by Subject: FEMA m-value
- Previous by thread: FEMA m-value
- Next by thread: FEMA m-value