Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
heat treatment of steel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: heat treatment of steel
- From: Nick Bassar <nbassar(--nospam--at)AeroSysEngr.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 13:03:06 -0600
Title: heat treatment of steel
Welding Research Council (WRC) Bulletin 302 has a
good discussion on Post Weld Heat Treatment. It's
written for pressure vessel steels, but it has a lot of
background information useful for structural steels.
From: Dave Evans <DEvans(--nospam--at)tnh-inc.com>
Subject: heat treatment of steel
Can anyone recommend references on heat treatment of steel from a
structural engineering perspective? I'm interested in (1) post-weld
stress relief topics and (2) the effect of various treatments on the
mechanical properties of structural steels, in general.
Dave Evans, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: heat treatment of steel
- Next by Subject: Heating beam to straighten
- Previous by thread: heat treatment of steel
- Next by thread: Word for Windows 6.0