ASME Code and lifting lugs

I need to design some lifting lugs for a vessel and the drawings say that the lifting lug design must be in accordance with ASME Code Section VIII Division 1.  I do not have this code, but will be ordering it if I find that it would be worthwhile and can afford it.  In the meantime, if this is not too many pages, would one of you be willing to fax me this section?  In order to avoid getting multiple faxes, I will send another post to the list once I receive a copy.

Thanks in advance,

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
1584 Weaversville Road