From: Ken Peoples [mailto:kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 2:12 PM
To: Seaint
Subject: ASME Code and lifting lugs

I need to design some lifting lugs for a vessel and the drawings say that
the lifting lug design must be in accordance with ASME Code Section VIII
Division 1.  I do not have this code, but will be ordering it if I find that
it would be worthwhile and can afford it.  In the meantime, if this is not
too many pages, would one of you be willing to fax me this section?  In
order to avoid getting multiple faxes, I will send another post to the list
once I receive a copy.

Thanks in advance,

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.