Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Radiant Floors[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Radiant Floors
- From: "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmadden(--nospam--at)attbi.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 21:21:47 -0800
Can anyone recommend a good website where I could learn about radiant floors? I have a project coming up that will use this and I’d like to familiarize myself with how it impacts the structure. I know they are common for slabs on-grade, but my client wants wood framed floors with topping radiant slab over the sheathing – this seemed odd to me but he tells me it’s common.
This is for a 3 story townhouse structure. I would take it that specifying the proper thickness, moisture barriers, and concrete mix are important.
Anyway, if there’s a place on the web I could learn about it, I’d appreciate the address.
Gerard Madden, SE, PE
- Prev by Subject: R for building/non building/ sub system
- Next by Subject: Re: Radiant Floors
- Previous by thread: Shear strength of a hollow concentiric circular reinforced concre te section
- Next by thread: Re: Radiant Floors