Concrete and rebar strength

I am adding loads to a building built in 1930. Amazingly, we have found the existing drawings and specs!

There is no compressive strength specified for the concrete. However, it specifies a concrete with 1 part cement, 2 parts sand and 4 parts aggregate. Can I tell from this info., what the 28 day compressive strength may be?

Also, the rebar is Federal spec. 350A, type B, any grade or class except structural grade. Can I tell from this info. what the particular yield strength is?

Jim K.