RE: Radiant Floors

Try the Radiant Panel Association.  The second link is kind of long, so you
may have to cut/paste in your browser.  It covers using for wood floors.

http://www.radiantpanelassociation.org/

http://www.radiantpanelassociation.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=99#anchor8
45174

Also try a google search for: