Re: Concrete and rebar strength

James,

You don't know the water cement ratio, the cleanness of the aggregate, nor
how carefully the specs were followed.  The concrete should be tested.

I've found references to ASTM  A15 and A16 from that era, but no reference
to Federal Specs for reinforcing steel.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
South San Gabriel, CA