RE: Concrete and rebar strength

Daryl,

You are welcome. As bad luck would have it, I purchased the print document from the CRSI first, then about 1 week after
it arrived I found the free PDF online.

The CRSI print document does have more info like the older 2-way slab systems (like Mushroom, Hahn etc) - so I guess
that justifies the $'s.

Mark