Re: Bracing for Nail-Plate Wood Trusses

Kris,
Some of the truss companies up my way, have been adding
a note to the effect that the building designer is
responsible for design of temporary and permanent
bracing of the trusses.  I just circle that note and
mark it "it is the responsibility  of the supplier and
erector to design and supply alltruss bracing".  It
hasn't come back to me yet.  Some other companies show
the required web and/or chord bracing.

Gary