Torsional analysis of Thin Walled Irregular Open Sections

I have been using Appendix G of British Standard BS 8118 to calculate the warping constant Cw (British
H).

The example problem gives an answer which differs from mine.  All my numbers in the spreadsheet come
out the same as the example, until the last line -calculation of H (or Cw).  When I check it against
the formula in the text, my answers still differ.  I believe the answer in the example is closer to the
correct one than that from the text equation, e.g., the example does not use e^2 from the equation.

Is there anybody out there who can help me?

thanks,
Gary Hodgson, P.Eng.
Niagara Falls, ON