RE: Advertising Engineering Services

Michael,

I would analyze such a structure using 3-Dimensional statics (vector
analysis), find the tension in the guy wires, size the wire, then select one
of the products manufactured by the same folks who make the Chance Helical
Anchors.  Try www.chance.com , they started out, and I believe still do a
lot of anchoring products for the electrical utility industry (Branson,
Missouri company?).  I would be conservative with the depth of pole
embedment.  Specify the required pole diameter at the minimum diameter end
if tapered.  Hope this helps.

Bill S. Marczewski