Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
End Rust[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: End Rust
- From: "Haan Scott M DPW CIVIL ENGR(n)" <scott.haan(--nospam--at)richardson.army.mil>
- Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 22:49:17 -0000
Does anyone have experience with "End Rust" or "Rust Doctor" or "Rust X" type products? Apparently they turn the rust into a corrosion resistant coating that can be used as a primer. I have a spiral stair that has a bit of a corrosion problem but there are areas that still have paint . If I have the paint wire brushed off the whole thing and prime with "End Rust" will the "End Rust" provide future rust resistance to the parts of the stair that are not corroded [other than just acting as a coating]?
Scott Haan, P.E.
DPW Ft Richardson, AK
- Prev by Subject: RE: Enclosure calculation
- Next by Subject: RE: End Rust
- Previous by thread: Re: Re: Bracing for Nail-Plate Wood Trusses
- Next by thread: Re: End Rust