Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Steel seminars in California[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Steel seminars in California
- From: "Bob Shaw" <rshaw(--nospam--at)steelstructures.com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 21:19:34 -0500
We're getting phone calls from California that our flyers are just now getting into your mailboxes. Next week, Steel Structures Tech Center will have three steel seminars in Walnut Creek. On Monday, we are offering our Structural Welding: Design and Specification seminar (afternoon / evening). On Tuesday, we have Steel Connections: Seismic Applications (morning / afternoon). Wednesday and Thursday will be our two-day seminar Structural Steel Inspection (afternoon / evening on Wednesday and morning / afternoon on Thursday). All seminars are at the Embassy Suites - Walnut Creek, right by the BART station.
Also, these three seminars will be in Buena Park, at the Holiday Inn on Beach Blvd., the following week - Monday through Thursday, same schedule.
There is still room for all. More seminar info is at www.steelstructures.com.
Steel Structures Tech Center
- End Rust
- From: Haan Scott M DPW CIVIL ENGR(n)
- End Rust
- Prev by Subject: RE: Steel OMRF
- Next by Subject: Re: Steel seminars in California
- Previous by thread: Re: End Rust
- Next by thread: RE: End Rust