RE: Nail Values for plywood

Please see the link to our technical note for design capacities of the
panels.  Please see our technical topic note on our recommended design
values for wood structural panels.  Finally, you'll need the 1997 or 2001
NDS to fastener strengths.  Apparently our helpdesk has design examples
(from other than APA resources) for truss repairs.  I don't think they are
in electronic format.  Contact help(--nospam--at)apawood.org.

Technical Note: Design Capacities of APA Performance-Rated Panels
http://www.apawood.org/pdfs/managed/N375B.pdf

Recommended Bearing Strength Of Wood Structural Panels To Be Used with
Fastener Yield Equations
http://www.apawood.org/pdfs/managed/YieldRecs.pdf

HTH,
Tom