Re: Steel seminars in California

As usual, I will second that.  As I have stated before, Bob's seminar on
welding was by FAR the best seminar I have ever attended.  Not only does
his seminar just plain fill a gap in a subject that is usually not
addressed in school, he does it in a detailed and interesting way as
Thomas stated.  Definitely well worth the money.

And I am not just shamelessly plugging his seminar because he is from my
neck of the woods! <grin>

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI