Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
railing loadings[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: railing loadings
- From: "Ken Peoples" <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>
- Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:47:19 -0500
We have been seeing railing loading requirements that include 100 plf vertical load in addition to 50 plf horizontal load in some of our projects. Do any of you know where this 100 plf came from? I think that all of the codes use the 50 plf or 200 pound concentrated load. Is there some code that also wants 100 plf vertical?
Thanks in advance.
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates, Inc.
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Phone: (610) 262-6345
Fax: (610) 262-8188
- Prev by Subject: Re: Questions are too long
- Next by Subject: Re: railing loadings
- Previous by thread: RE: Steel seminars in California
- Next by thread: Re: railing loadings