FW: Structural Engineering Positions

I hope someone can use this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Courtenay F. Myers [mailto:courtenay.myers(--nospam--at)integriscg.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 12:54 AM
To: Tatriest
Subject: Retained Recruiter needs help with Structural Engineering
search

Dear Terry,

I am working with a colleague (Todd Barone) conducting a search for
individuals with experience in Structural Engineering and you were referred
to me as an industry professional that may be able to assist me.

Our top tier client is a nationally recognized leader in the architectureand
engineering disciplines. With 450+ associates in 4 offices, they are seeking
a Senior Associate, Structural Engineer and an Associate, Structural
Engineer (Project Engineer) to be based in New York, NY.

The Senior Associate Structural Engineer will manage the structural studio
of the design-oriented architecture and engineering firm.  He/she will have
a PE with 15+ years of experience and an engineering background with an
emphasis in structural engineering for buildings. Experience in an
integrated architecture/engineering environment is paramount.  Strong
conceptual design capabilities, analytical skills, detailing in exposed
architectural/structural architectures are needed, along  with an ability to
mentor junior members.  This individual will work closely with Architecture
from the onset of a project to ensure structural opportunities(design &
technical) are articulated.  The Senior Associate Structural Engineer will
participate in management related issues including: client meetings, project
meetings, standards development and professionaldevelopment programs.

The Associate, Structural Engineer will be a Project Engineer with 10 years
of experience on a variety of building types, including Historic
Reservation, Science & Technology, Education and Government.  He/she will
have an EIT with an emphasis in structural engineering for buildings.
Structural analysis, structural design and construction observation
knowledge is required along with experience conducting field survey work and
conditions assessments.

I imagine that you have come across an individual with the skills and
experience our client is seeking and we'd be very grateful for any
thoughts,referrals or suggestions you could offer. Todd is available to
answer any questions you might have. I want to thank you in advance for your
time and consideration. We look forward to speaking with you.

Please contact Todd Barone, Director of Executive Search at 312.202.9906 or
feel free to respond to this email and I will forward your information.

Thank you,
Courtenay Myers