From: THunt(--nospam--at)absconsulting.com [mailto:THunt(--nospam--at)absconsulting.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 12:01 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Steel seminars in California

In my opinion this is one of those must attend seminars if you have anything to do with structural steel.  I am currently reviewing a pack of welding procedures and would be hopelessly lost had I not attended this seminar last year.  The scary part is that we have found numerous and in some cases serious errors in the submitted WPSs.  The seminar notes are a great resource and as always Bob provides a detailed and interesting presentation.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting

"Bob Shaw" <rshaw(--nospam--at)steelstructures.com>

04/02/2003 06:19 PM
Please respond to seaint