Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Fw: gyp ceiling diaphragms[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Fw: gyp ceiling diaphragms
- From: "David Merrick" <mrkgp(--nospam--at)winfirst.com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 10:37:14 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: Dan Merrick
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 5:36 PM
Subject: gyp ceiling diaphragms
Look at ICBO ER-1874
It has shear values for gyp walls with screws and values for gyp ceilings! I've never heard of such a thing. Rarer than polka-dot paint.
- Prev by Subject: Re: gunite pool
- Next by Subject: RE: gyp ceiling diaphragms
- Previous by thread: FW: AISC Certification question
- Next by thread: RE: gyp ceiling diaphragms