Federal Building Code.

We are pursuing a project that will be located on Federal land.  Our client
will be renovating an existing building that will need to comply with the
"Federal Building Code"

What I would like is, the reference to the specific government regulations
that define what is meant by the "Fededral Building Code".  Part of my
confusion has to do with the fact that on past projects it seemed that the
feds would accept the use of any of the model building codes.

Mark Gilligan