Re: Federal Building Code.

Mark,

I am not aware of a "Federal Building Code".  The closet thing that I am
aware of is the NEHRP seismic provisions, which if I recall correctly have
become a minimum requirement by executive order for any project through
the GSA (General Services Adminstration).  Other than that, it becomes
what the agency requiring the building requires in terms of codes, which
usually is one of the model building codes and many times is the code used
by the local jurisdiction.  I would ask the Feds in charge of the project
what they require.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI