Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2002 7:24 PM
Subject: RE: Subject: Re: WANTED: Concrete Column Analysis & Design Software Recommendations

FWIW:

I've checked out GaLa, and I have to say I'm astonished at what this program actually does.

For the price, it seems to be as good or better than programs costing ten times as much!

I'll post a review here later after I've messed with it awhile, but I have to say I'm astonished. So much so that I've bought two (2) licenses, one for my desktop and one for my laptop.

Thanks for the heads up.