Re: Cast-in-place Segmental box bridge

Maybe I didn't read closely enough, but are the cracks longitudinal or transverse?  You seemed to say they were longitudinal, but also that they were at midspan,  which seems like they should be transverse.  How are they located with respect to the p-t strands?

Nigel Priestly did a lot of work on temperature effects in bridges - you could look up some of his stuff but I think he is currently retired to New Zealand.

Gail Kelley