Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Steel OMRF[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Steel OMRF
- From: Strueng86(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 21:43:07 EDT
What is the current practice for steel OMRF in seismic zone 3 or 4 under the 1997 UBC? FEMA 350 appears to provide some up to date guidelines. Is it fair to say that the proper R factor could be used from the UBC code, and FEMA 350 used for detailing and design of the connections.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Steel naming conventions
- Next by Subject: Re: Steel OMRF
- Previous by thread: AASHTO Highway Signs Standard: Appendix A
- Next by thread: Re: Steel OMRF