about blast design of structures

  To whom it may concerned!
I am a graduate student from Turkey,which is named Bogazici University.I have a thesis topic that is "Analysis and design of the structures under balst load".I collected some materials but I could not find enough information about blast load.I have some problems.
Can you tell me briefly about the analysis procedure and how can I calculate the blast load on the multi-storey frames with openings(I can't determined the net pressure load).Can it be possible for me to  receive some information about these?
Serkan KARAPINAR
Department of Civil Engineering
Bogazici University
Bebek,istanbul,TURKEY
e-mail:

serkan_karapinar(--nospam--at)hotmail.com