Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Steel OMRF[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Steel OMRF
- From: THunt(--nospam--at)absconsulting.com
- Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 07:44:46 -0700
If there is any chance you live in the Southern California area, this is one of the topics at tonight's Orange County SEAOSC dinner meeting. If you can not attend you may be able to order the notes. Also make sure you have the FEMA 350 errata which includes some coverage of OMRFs that were left out of the original.
Thomas Hunt, S.E.
04/08/2003 06:43 PM
Subject: Re: Steel OMRF
What is the current practice for steel OMRF in seismic zone 3 or 4 under the 1997 UBC? FEMA 350 appears to provide some up to date guidelines. Is it fair to say that the proper R factor could be used from the UBC code, and FEMA 350 used for detailing and design of the connections.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Steel OMRF
- Next by Subject: RE: Steel OMRF
- Previous by thread: Re: Steel OMRF
- Next by thread: RE: Steel OMRF