Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
AREMA Serviceability Requirements[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: AREMA Serviceability Requirements
- From: "Munoz, Pedro" <pedro.munoz(--nospam--at)dmjmharris.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:04:14 -0400
Can someone familiar with the latest AREMA 2002 Serviceability Requirements for Concrete Structures comment on the practicality of the Fatigue and Distribution of Flexural Reinforcement equations. Does anyone know if AREMA have any kind of guidelines for the applicability of those two requirements, like some Examples on how to apply them to real cases ? It looks like AREAMA and ACI are not up to par with the Distribution of Flexural Requirements, AREMA still uses the Z factor. Can anyone, Please comment on this.
Pedro R. Muñoz, Ph.D., P.E.
Senior Structural Engineer
66 Long Wharf, 2nd Floor
Tel: (617) 994-6219
Fax: (617) 723-6856
- Prev by Subject: Re: ANGLE IRON LOAD/DEFLECT QUESTION
- Next by Subject: AREMA Serviceability Requirements
- Previous by thread: Question about shear stress in steel plates, tees and angles
- Next by thread: AREMA Serviceability Requirements