scholarchip

Dear Friends,

Can any body help me out find a scholrship in California, I am a Filipino,27 yrs old, working as CAD Operator here in Saudi Arabia,and practicing Civil Engineering profession.

I've been searching all through out the web and it seems all thier are common in nature, some are financing or loan basis, others are limeted for 1 year....

I know I possses the requirements and necessary skills to be a scholar....Can anybody help this things out....I want to master in soil or Geothecnical Engineering...

regards and thanks in advance....

Limuel Trangia
Email:ltrangia(--nospam--at)hotmail.com