RE: scholarchip

Title: RE: scholarchip

Really to late in the year to be looking for financial aid for 2003 -2004.  Any money available has already been dedicated for next year. You should be looking for funds available for 2004-2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Limuel Trangia [mailto:ltrangia(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 1:57 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: scholarchip

Dear Friends,

Can any body help me out find a scholrship in California, I am a Filipino,27
yrs old, working as CAD Operator here in Saudi Arabia,and practicing Civil
Engineering profession.

I've been searching all through out the web and it seems all thier are
common in nature, some are financing or loan basis, others are limeted for 1
year....

I know I possses the requirements and necessary skills to be a
scholar....Can anybody help this things out....I want to master in soil or
Geothecnical Engineering...

regards and thanks in advance....

Limuel Trangia
Email:ltrangia(--nospam--at)hotmail.com