RE: scholarchip

A scholarship limited to 1 year is not necessarily a bad thing.  1 year gives you some time to get to know faculty members (and hopefully impress a few) and put yourself in a better position to get something longer term, or at the very least to try to get another 1 year scholarship.

Paul Crocker

-----Original Message-----
From: Limuel Trangia [mailto:ltrangia(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 10:57 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: scholarchip

Dear Friends,

Can any body help me out find a scholrship in California, I am a Filipino,27
yrs old, working as CAD Operator here in Saudi Arabia,and practicing Civil
Engineering profession.

I've been searching all through out the web and it seems all thier are
common in nature, some are financing or loan basis, others are limeted for 1
year....

I know I possses the requirements and necessary skills to be a
scholar....Can anybody help this things out....I want to master in soil or
Geothecnical Engineering...

regards and thanks in advance....

Limuel Trangia
Email:ltrangia(--nospam--at)hotmail.com