about blast design of structures

Dear Serkan,

As stated by Sharif Sison, you will find guidance on
design in ASCE publications.

As regards computation of loads, I vaguely remember a
book I had referred to in 1986 when I had a similar
problem on some projects for the Defence.

That book was "Explosive shocks in air" by Kinney.

Parts of the book were very useful to me in arriving
at blast pressures.

Regards
G Vishwanath