Stainless Steel

Does anybody have info on 304 stainless steel?  I need to know the modulus of elasticity, yield strength and ultimate strength.  Are there any problems welding 304 stainless steel to high-strength, low-alloy steel such as A572 or A992 or low-carbon steel such as A36 or A500?  Any help will be appreciated.

Bruce D. Holcomb, PE
Butler, Rosenbury & Partners
300 S. Jefferson, Suite 505
Springfield, MO 65806-2217