Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
partition load[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: partition load
- From: "brian stanley" <bstanley(--nospam--at)morabitoconsultants.com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:29:35 -0400
Title: partition load
IBC 2000 clearly states that if the design live load is less than 80psf for an office building and the partition layout is unknown, a partition live load of 20psf shall be included. Can this 20psf partition live load be reduced (liveload reduction)?
Brian Stanley, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Parking Garage Loading - IBC/UBC
- Next by Subject: RE: partition load
- Previous by thread: Re: Greasing headed anchor rods (is it necessary?)
- Next by thread: RE: partition load