From: AnconAssoc(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:AnconAssoc(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 4:43 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Corrosion

Does anyone know any good references or companies to deal with corrosion
repair and evaluation for a steel structure.  We are dealing with a project
with a large amount of existing corrosion and the client is looking to find
out if it is even worth repairing the structure.

-Bill King, PE

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org