From: Jake Watson [mailto:jwatson(--nospam--at)utahisp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 8:33 AM
To: Structural Engineering Association International
Subject: Plotters

We are thinking about replacing our current plotter.  Does any have comments they would like to share about either of these two models: HP 500 (42") or the Encad Cadjet T-200?  I have always used HP plotters, but the Encad appears to be faster.  Any comments would be helpful.

TIA,

Jake Watson, P.E.

Salt Lake City, UT